- Fast temperature measurement: measurement time <1 second.
- Dual-mode temperature measurement: It can measure human body temperature / material temperature / water temperature / ambient temperature.
- Temperature alarm: The user can freely set the alarm temperature according to his own situation.
- Unit conversion: Celsius and Fahrenheit can be converted between different countries and regions.
- Storage data: Store 32 sets of measurement data, which is convenient for individual and multi-person analysis and comparison.
- Modification of settings: You can modify the setting parameters to adapt to the medical temperature measurement system in different countries (for people with different skin colors)
Body temperature can be measured in a number of ways. Traditionally, body temperature has been measured using contact thermometers that are placed on the forehead or in the mouth, ear, armpit or rectum. For children in particular, rectal temperature measurement is often considered to be the gold standard. Non-contact thermometers allow a person’s temperature to be taken with minimal (tympanic) or no (Non-contact infrared thermometer [NCIT], thermal scanner) contact with the person. This means temperature can be measured without the discomfort of having to sit still with a thermometer in the mouth, armpit, or rectum long enough to obtain a correct temperature reading. The lack of contact also means the disinfection process between patients for the thermometers is minimal or unnecessary, allowing for easier and faster use when screening large numbers of people in settings like airports or border crossings.